Very often you have so much to do, but some little stuff stops you beginning your work or finishing it. Sometimes it is not a matter of laziness, but of motivation and apathy, and it is not difficult to plan your day in spite of unwillingness to do something, these are some advice that may help you:
1. In order to stop idle you should do nothing. It may seem a strange affirmation but try to be absolutely inactive, don’t think, don’t listen to music, don’t check your mail, don’t lie, no reading and no internet surfing. After 15 minutes you will proceed doing all your homework all other stuff.
2. It is a 5-minute work. Force yourself to work at least 5 minutes. It is easier to commence a work intending to do it during 5 minutes that thinking you will be working all day. Even if you hate you task, you will undergo 5 minutes of sufferings; meanwhile it is enough to start the work. Further it will be easier to continue and accordingly to finish it.
3. Split your work. If you have a very difficult task to do, split it in small parts and proceed; it will be easier and more effective to accomplish it.
4. Begin to work in the early morning. It is very difficult, but it is a matter of habit. If you force yourself to get up early and do quickly everything you planned for the whole day in 2 hours you will certainly succeed, because in the morning hours human body is especially efficient. So you will have more free time in the afternoon.
5. Don’t put off until tomorrow. Tomorrow is the most overloaded day, because we always put off the work we don’t like for tomorrow. If you want to begin a new life, start it now – do something that you are planning for tomorrow, or at least begin it… to finish something is easier than to begin.
6. Reward yourself. Any kind of work should be rewarded, have a little rest, drink a coffee and continue working.
It is a very difficult task to start the work you don’t like in a fixed time, but it is a rather feasible, concerning your willpower task. You can do everything, just try!!!