Time is of utmost important. We are all accountable for how we use our time. This is where our organizational skills come into effect. Remember, time and tithe waits for no man. Being organized helps us not to get distracted and to focus on the things that we need to get accomplished over a certain period of time.
Here are some guidelines to help us manage our time more efficiently:
- Firstly, take time to have a wholesome breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is what gives us our fuel to venture into a long day. After you have a had breakfast you can now think about your task for the day, and what time you will a lot to each task that needs to be accomplished for the day, or the week.
- Maintain Balance. Life is life a scale if it is not balanced it will tip over, likewise your time if balance is mot maintain you will be off track. Work on minor portions every day of task or projects that will be due by the end of the week, starting with the most key tasks first. Complete today’s tasks. Focus on what is at hand; do not allow yourself to lose focus. Venture to undertake the next daily task. Once today’s tasks are finished, proceed to tomorrow’s tasks.
- Focus on your most productive time of day. Some people focus better in the morning, while others prefer to work in the evening. When you work at your most productive time the results are better.
- Take a break. Clear your mind and rejuvenate yourself to refocus. Maybe you may decide to go on the verandah and inhale some fresh air.
- Keep track of what you have accomplished. Have a checklist readily available, whenever you have accomplished one task, mark it as complete.